Crusaders of the Immaculate Heart

Views: 161

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cd. Burke's Conditioned Has Declined

He has been moved to MN. where he is considered to be in jeopardy.

It was a forgone conclusion how this would end when they put him on a ventilator.  I am surprised he did not have a few good doctors who prescribe ivermectin and Hydrox. in line to help if he got sick.  Maybe he didn't really understand everything about this.

David Kaftal said:

We must double down on our prayers. Not only is Cdl. Burke one of the few cardinals who understand that Benedict is the true pope, but those ventilators have been killing people with covid. They stress out the lungs even further. Many hospitals have stopped using them for covid. May God have mercy on us!!!

Continue to pray for Cardinal Burke

Praying for Cdl. Burke. May God have mercy on him and on Holy Mother Church.

I don't believe it's a foregone conclusion. With God all things are possible.

Dawn Marie said:

It was a forgone conclusion how this would end when they put him on a ventilator.  I am surprised he did not have a few good doctors who prescribe ivermectin and Hydrox. in line to help if he got sick.  Maybe he didn't really understand everything about this.

David Kaftal said:

We must double down on our prayers. Not only is Cdl. Burke one of the few cardinals who understand that Benedict is the true pope, but those ventilators have been killing people with covid. They stress out the lungs even further. Many hospitals have stopped using them for covid. May God have mercy on us!!!

I deleted the message sent out by the priest at the Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe in Wisconsin.  I was not comfortable with what they said but I posted it thinking perhaps this was Cd. Burke's sister's will.  But seeing this interview with Moynahan it is clear what they sent out is misleading at best.  They should be fighting for him not making people think he's not at deaths door as he is.

Thank you for that, Dawn Marie, I too was really feeling uncomfortable with that post. I am glad to see some clarity. If Card. Burke is on a ventilator, I agree that his chances are slim to none. But, as has been stated here, God is in charge! But for David Kaftal's message that Benedict is the true Pope, I beg to disagree heartily. That is a sedevacantist position that I do not feel is consistent with this site.

Dawn Marie said:

I deleted the message sent out by the priest at the Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe in Wisconsin.  I was not comfortable with what they said but I posted it thinking perhaps this was Cd. Burke's sister's will.  But seeing this interview with Moynahan it is clear what they sent out is misleading at best.  They should be fighting for him not making people think he's not at deaths door as he is.

That is not sedevacantist. It is an open secret that the so-called resignation was not canonically valid -- Benedict explicitly retained the Petrine munus, in writing, while saying he was resigning the ministerium. Much like for years "for all" instead of "for many" was given as the translation for pro multis, it was mistranslated in the Vatican's English version. Benedict being a canonical genius, the only reasonable explanation anyone who's looked into it has been able to come up with for why he signed such a canonically meaningless document is that he was coerced into signing it, and tricked his persecutors. Anyway, you'll find that more than a few people on this forum recognize Benedict as the true pope. Sede vacante means the chair is empty; i. e., there is no pope. Completely different.

Prayers. Our Lady keep him.

3 Hail Mary's for Cardinal Burke

†Amen†  Praying, praying, praying...Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us+

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dawn Marie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service