Crusaders of the Immaculate Heart

David Gordon Paul LePage's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes! I believe we are at that time of history! And yes we must hold tight to our ros…"

David Gordon Paul LePage replied Jan 31 to The Prophecy of St. Nilus (5th Century)

11 Jan 31
Reply by David Gordon Paul LePage

"Done!"

David Gordon Paul LePage replied Jan 28 to REQUESTING PRAYERS FOR FR. LEO CARLEY

15 Feb 4
Reply by Michael

"It is indeed a frightening scenario, just as is the similar message of Akita. Even a…"

David Gordon Paul LePage replied Sep 17, 2023 to The Secret of La Salette Little Apocalypse of Our Lady~ by Solange Hertz

14 Sep 12
Reply by Veronica Catherine Selwyn

"Problem: Who is going to depose this usurper of the Throne of Peter? The only author…"

David Gordon Paul LePage replied Sep 13, 2023 to Bergoglio is not the Pope ~ Father Altman

14 Sep 14, 2023
Reply by Joseph

"Yes, thank you Dawn Marie, for posting this beautiful meditation!"

David Gordon Paul LePage replied Sep 10, 2023 to VENERATION OF THE HOLY NAME OF MARY by Rev. John Evangelist Zollner, 1884

3 Sep 10, 2023

"Thank you, Jesus, for sending a message to the world! Is the world listening? Time w…"

David Gordon Paul LePage replied Aug 13, 2023 to Historic Catholic Church Miraculously Untouched by Maui Wildfires

3 Aug 15, 2023
Reply by Dawn Marie

"Hi Dawn Marie, unfortunately, this video of Our Lady of Guadalupe has been taken dow…"

David Gordon Paul LePage replied Jul 11, 2023 to Our Lady of Guadalupe Documentary: Amazing Scientific Analysis

5 Jul 12, 2023
Reply by Dawn Marie

"AMEN!"

David Gordon Paul LePage replied Jun 16, 2023 to Solemnity of the Sacred Heart

4 Jun 16, 2023

"Very interesting. I have admired and laughed atr his very clever satire. Pray for so…"

David Gordon Paul LePage replied Mar 27, 2023 to I Changed My Mind About God - Here's Why

2 Mar 27, 2023
Reply by Dawn Marie

"Yes, I also always had trouble to identify as a 'Traditional' Catholic for the same…"

David Gordon Paul LePage replied Feb 10, 2023 to Rome and the FBI Admit They are Monitoring Trads Online "Keyboard Warriors".

7 Feb 11, 2023
Reply by Joseph

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dawn Marie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service