David Kaftal's Discussions (683)

Discussions Replied To (638) Replies Latest Activity

"Amen."

David Kaftal replied May 24 to If you can, please pray for my mom

22 Jun 3
Reply by Kate Jackson

"I had always thought that Paul VI's "smoke of satan" quote meant that he had finally…"

David Kaftal replied May 24 to Was the “Smoke of Satan” sermon aimed at Abp. Lefebvre?

2 May 24
Reply by David Kaftal

""Jesus intentionally omitted telling his disciples many things so that the Church wo…"

David Kaftal replied May 24 to Pope Francis: Church Must Learn to Abandon Old Traditions

11 Jun 8
Reply by Dawn Marie

"I think my head is going to explode."

David Kaftal replied May 23 to Bp Huonder to assist SSPX to integrate with conciliar church

5 May 23
Reply by Dawn Marie

"More kitchen humor: "

David Kaftal replied May 23 to Thread for Funnies :)))

1408 May 24
Reply by Dawn Marie

"That's great! I'm going to print it out. Thank you Bishop Williamson!!"

David Kaftal replied May 20 to Daniel’s Brexit! ~ His Excellency Bishop Richard Williamson

3 May 20
Reply by David Kaftal

"The quote is supposed to be from Padre Pio, and related by the man sitting with him."

David Kaftal replied May 16 to Padre Pio says God is “obliged” to answer this type of prayer

8 May 18
Reply by AnnaMaria

"There is so much good in this article that I feel like a spoilsport or fault-finder…"

David Kaftal replied May 15 to May 13, 1917, Mary’s Promise ~ Return to Fatima

1 May 15
Reply by David Kaftal

"Amen!"

David Kaftal replied May 13 to Monthly Renewal of Consecration to the Blessed Virgin Mary

889 on Friday
Reply by John Patrick Loflin

"You're welcome! When I think of the Fatima prayer, which includes "...lead all soul…"

David Kaftal replied May 9 to Padre Pio says God is “obliged” to answer this type of prayer

8 May 18
Reply by AnnaMaria

RSS

© 2019   Created by Dawn Marie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service