David Kaftal's Discussions (687)

Discussions Replied To (643) Replies Latest Activity

"I wonder if the fly-by is supposed to happen around June 13? That would be exactly 1…"

David Kaftal replied yesterday to Asteroid: NASA preparing for ‘colossal God of Chaos’ rock to arrive in next 10 years

1 yesterday
Reply by David Kaftal

"Thank you, my Mother, my hope for salvation."

David Kaftal replied Aug 15 to Monthly Renewal of Consecration to the Blessed Virgin Mary

907 Aug 15
Reply by David Kaftal

"Yikes! Well, Bp. Fellay got a plum, didn't he?"

David Kaftal replied Aug 8 to Pope Francis has fully regularized the Society of St Pius X

1 Aug 8
Reply by David Kaftal

"What an amazing, amazing chapel and what an amazing collection of relics! Unfortunat…"

David Kaftal replied Jun 21 to The Largest Collection of Relics Outside the Vatican Is In… Pittsburgh, PA?

3 Jun 21
Reply by David Kaftal

"St. Alphonsus always goes right to the heart of matters, and makes everything so cle…"

David Kaftal replied Jun 19 to Love does not Put-on Airs by Saint Alphonsus Liguori

3 Jun 19
Reply by David Kaftal

"Amen."

David Kaftal replied May 24 to If you can, please pray for my mom

22 Jun 3
Reply by Kate Jackson

"I had always thought that Paul VI's "smoke of satan" quote meant that he had finally…"

David Kaftal replied May 24 to Was the “Smoke of Satan” sermon aimed at Abp. Lefebvre?

2 May 24
Reply by David Kaftal

""Jesus intentionally omitted telling his disciples many things so that the Church wo…"

David Kaftal replied May 24 to Pope Francis: Church Must Learn to Abandon Old Traditions

11 Jun 8
Reply by Dawn Marie

"I think my head is going to explode."

David Kaftal replied May 23 to Bp Huonder to assist SSPX to integrate with conciliar church

5 May 23
Reply by Dawn Marie

"More kitchen humor: "

David Kaftal replied May 23 to Thread for Funnies :)))

1411 Jul 16
Reply by Dawn Marie

RSS

© 2019   Created by Dawn Marie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service