Crusaders of the Immaculate Heart

Joseph's Discussions (7,879)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"Through the merits of thy cruel martyrdom, Saint Philomena, hear and help me.  Amen."

Joseph replied May 29, 2023 to Prayer for Desperate Cases

199 Sep 8
Reply by John Edward Czarnomski

"Through the merits of thy cruel martyrdom, Saint Philomena, hear and help me. Amen."

Joseph replied May 28, 2023 to Prayer to St. Philomena--All-powerful Saint, hear and help me!

149 Sep 8

"Through the merits of thy cruel martyrdom, Saint Philomena, hear and help me. Amen."

Joseph replied May 24, 2023 to Prayer to St. Philomena--All-powerful Saint, hear and help me!

149 Sep 8

"Through the merits of thy cruel martyrdom, Saint Philomena, hear and help me.  Amen."

Joseph replied May 21, 2023 to Prayer to St. Philomena--All-powerful Saint, hear and help me!

149 Sep 8

Joseph replied May 20, 2023 to Prayer to St. Philomena--All-powerful Saint, hear and help me!

149 Sep 8

Joseph replied May 18, 2023 to Prayer to St. Philomena--All-powerful Saint, hear and help me!

149 Sep 8

Joseph replied May 17, 2023 to Prayer for Desperate Cases

199 Sep 8

Joseph replied May 16, 2023 to Prayer for Desperate Cases

199 Sep 8

"Through the merits of thy cruel martyrdom, Saint Philomena, hear and help me. Amen"

Joseph replied May 15, 2023 to Prayer for Desperate Cases

199 Sep 8

Joseph replied May 14, 2023 to Prayer for Desperate Cases

199 Sep 8

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dawn Marie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service