Crusaders of the Immaculate Heart

The synod is now talking about accepting polygamy. Look at the first set of red arrows~Fr. Dave Nix

Fr. Dave Nix
@FrDaveNix
The synod is now talking about accepting polygamy. Look at the first set of red arrows.

Views: 79

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Anyone saying at this point "recognize and resist" should not be taken as a serious person.

Absolute truth.  Absolutely disgusting.  Bergoglio is the destroyer as prophesied by Saint Francis.

Dawn Marie said:

Anyone saying at this point "recognize and resist" should not be taken as a serious person.

This is what toppled the Byzantine Empire...the priests all agreed to allow 2 divorces for each adult. If this was the Byzantine Empire it would definitely be more than 2. For movie stars it would around be 5.

Interesting.  Most people think this is the end of the world but I don't think so.  It seems more to me the end of an age which would make more sense. Moving from the 5th age of the Church to the 6th...we are going out with a bang. It's almost surreal.

nellie smith said:

This is what toppled the Byzantine Empire...the priests all agreed to allow 2 divorces for each adult. If this was the Byzantine Empire it would definitely be more than 2. For movie stars it would around be 5.

According to Fr.Ripperger they are told by the demons that they are exorcising that they are nervous because they are afraid they are running out of time. Apparently what finally caused God to bring about the flood was the legalization of Sodomy and that appears to be about to happen again. Didn't Francis give the green light to the "blessing' of homosexual unions? Yes the fifth age is going out with a tremendous bang.

I also think that it's the end of an age.  Bergoglio is working overtime to complete this attempt at destroying the Church, but like all pretenders, he will fail.  The problem is through his globalist initiatives he will lead so many to perdition.

It is not the Holy Father, he is being made to do this... Or even if not, our work is prayers and sacrifices for the holy Father as our Lady in Father has instructed us through the children. We will also have to pay if we address the Holy Father by name. I see this and been reading this many a time everywhere else and what I write now is for the first time and it's just flowing out of my mind and heart. Let's pray instead of being critical and let's pay heed to Our Lady's requests. May God be with you. 🙏
Fatima*

Bergoglio is fundamentally trying to destroy the faith.  

Jacqueline said:

It is not the Holy Father, he is being made to do this... Or even if not, our work is prayers and sacrifices for the holy Father as our Lady in Father has instructed us through the children. We will also have to pay if we address the Holy Father by name. I see this and been reading this many a time everywhere else and what I write now is for the first time and it's just flowing out of my mind and heart. Let's pray instead of being critical and let's pay heed to Our Lady's requests. May God be with you. 🙏

The prophecy of Saint Francis:

Shortly before he died, St. Francis of Assisi called together his followers and warned them of the coming troubles, saying:

1. The time is fast approaching in which there will be great trials and afflictions; perplexities and dissensions, both spiritual and temporal, will abound; the charity of many will grow cold, and the malice of the wicked will increase.

2. The devils will have unusual power, the immaculate purity of our Order, and of others, will be so much obscured that there will be very few Christians who will obey the true Sovereign Pontiff and the Roman Church with loyal hearts and perfect charity. At the time of this tribulation a man, not canonically elected, will be raised to the Pontificate, who, by his cunning, will endeavor to draw many into error and death.

3. Then scandals will be multiplied, our Order will be divided, and many others will be entirely destroyed, because they will consent to error instead of opposing it.

4. There will be such diversity of opinions and schisms among the people, the religious and the clergy, that, except those days were shortened, according to the words of the Gospel, even the elect would be led into error, were they not specially guided, amid such great confusion, by the immense mercy of God.

5. Then our Rule and manner of life will be violently opposed by some, and terrible trials will come upon us. Those who are found faithful will receive the crown of life; but woe to those who, trusting solely in their Order, shall fall into tepidity, for they will not be able to support the temptations permitted for the proving of the elect.

6. Those who preserve in their fervor and adhere to virtue with love and zeal for the truth, will suffer injuries and, persecutions as rebels and schismatics; for their persecutors, urged on by the evil spirits, will say they are rendering a great service to God by destroying such pestilent men from the face of the earth. but the Lord will be the refuge of the afflicted, and will save all who trust in Him. And in order to be like their Head, [Christ] these, the elect, will act with confidence, and by their death will purchase for themselves eternal life; choosing to obey God rather than man, they will fear nothing, and they will prefer to perish rather than consent to falsehood and perfidy.

7. Some preachers will keep silence about the truth, and others will trample it under foot and deny it. Sanctity of life will be held in derision even by those who outwardly profess it, for in those days JESUS CHRIST WILL SEND THEM NOT A TRUE PASTOR, BUT A DESTROYER."

Jacqueline said:

Fatima*

LifeSiteNews
@LifeSite
Pope Francis’ pontificate is raising serious questions, including whether
@Pontifex is the true and valid pope.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dawn Marie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service