Crusaders of the Immaculate Heart

Prayer to St. Michael for Help Against Spiritual Enemies

Views: 23471

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Holy Angels and Archangels defend us and guard us. Michael, Michael of the morning fresh chord of Heaven adorning, keep myself, my family and Crusaders and our  loved ones safe today and into the night, all the days of our lives and in time of temptation drive the devil away. †Blessed and exalted be the Precious Blood of Jesus and  the Immaculate Heart of the Blessed Virgin Mary, with love and reparation. Fiat! † Hail Mary. Amen†

Amen 

Amen.

Amen.

Holy Angels and Archangels defend us and guard us. Michael, Michael of the morning fresh chord of Heaven adorning, keep myself, my family and Crusaders and our  loved ones safe today and into the night, all the days of our lives and in time of temptation drive the devil away. †Blessed and exalted be the Precious Blood of Jesus and  the Immaculate Heart of the Blessed Virgin Mary, with love and reparation. Fiat! † Hail Mary. Amen†

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dawn Marie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service