Crusaders of the Immaculate Heart

Parisian Police Beat FSSPX Priests

Parisian Police Beat FSSPX Priests: Catholic priests pummeled by the Regime!
Pro-True Marriage Demonstration - against so-called "same-sex" marriage

Edit: here’s the video from Gloria.tv, which, despite the beating it’s receiving in Europe from the German Bishops’ Conference, is still putting out the good news. We found this video at a Peruvian Traditionalist El Sacristan Serrano, he goes on to describe this story with the title, “More than words”. It’s already got almost 10,000 hits on it. The SSPX priests were present at the demonstration Manif Pour Tous [France] on April 19th, and were very roundly beaten, knocked to the ground and kicked.

source

Views: 338

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Father, forgive them. This breaks my heart.

This is disgusting.  I wonder what the Vatican will say if anything.  God Bless the priests standing up for families and tradition.

Shamus explained the situation in the video: Quote "Yes, the CRS (French riot police) had singled out a young lad and were using excessive and unnecessary force. Brother François intervened and was himself brutalised behind the barriers before being taken away and kept locked up in a cell a good part of the night. He received no medical treatment while in custody and required stitches to facial injuries when released".

I'm glad Shamus explained the video. I was wondering what was happening with the young man there.

Our Lady of Perpetual Help, pray for us. It seems like the persecutions are increasing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IsGW-0dxjQ&feature=youtube_gdata

video of greater length 16 minutes

(no embeddable code)

First hand account given HERE

FRENCH POLICE BEGIN TO REBEL AGAINST BEING USED BY HOLLANDE TO OPPRESS PRO-MARRIAGE DEMONSTRATORS

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dawn Marie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service