Crusaders of the Immaculate Heart

All Discussions Tagged 'of' (348)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nine Hail Mary's on the Eve of the Nativity : From The Visions of Blessed Anne Catherine Emmerich

I saw the Blessed Virgin on the Eve of Her Nativity, She said to me,: Who ever says this evening (7th Sept) 9 times the Hail Mary lovingly…

Started by Dawn Marie

35 Sep 16, 2022
Reply by Flavia Talladen Schott

Our Lady of Pontmain-Our Lady of Hope January 17th

What is the story behind our Blessed Mother’s title, “Our Lady of Hope”? Our Blessed Mother’s title, “Our Lady of Hope,” arises from her…

Started by Dawn Marie

5 Jan 19, 2021

Jesus Explains to Saint Bridget of Sweden why His justice endures evil men

Jesus Explains to Saint Bridget of Sweden why His justice endures evil men for a threefold reason, and how His mercy spares the evil for…

Started by Dawn Marie

1 Oct 21, 2020
Reply by Gloria

Sister Josefa Menendez The Way of Divine Love Excerpts

Sister Josefa Menendez The Way of Divine Love Sr. Josefa Menendez (1890-1923) -Jesus' Message to the World of His Mercy for All Source for…

Started by Dawn Marie

2 Oct 21, 2020
Reply by Gloria

The Stabbed Icon of Panagia Esfagmeni at Vatopaidi Monastery

The Stabbed Icon of Panagia Esfagmeni at Vatopaidi MonasteryIn the 14th century this Holy icon was damaged by the knife of a malcontent dea…

Started by Dawn Marie

1 Oct 4, 2020

Prayer to Our Lady of Mercy/Ransom

Prayer to Our Lady of Mercy/Ransom from the Raccolta, 1878 Holiest Mary, mother of goodness, mother of mercy! when I reflect on my sins an…

Started by Dawn Marie

16 Sep 25, 2020
Reply by Alley

Cardinal Burke: ‘Consecration of Russia’ to Our Lady ‘more needed now than ever’

Cardinal Burke: ‘Consecration of Russia’ to Our Lady ‘more needed now than ever’ The cardinal connected the errors of communist Russia with…

Started by Dawn Marie

0 May 21, 2020

Vatican Buried Third Secret of Fatima---Abp. Viganò: Our Lady Foretold Grave Apostasy

Vatican Buried Third Secret of Fatima News: World News by Jules Gomes  •  ChurchMilitant.com  •  April 23, 2020    Abp. Viganò: Our Lad…

Started by Dawn Marie

15 Apr 29, 2020
Reply by David Kaftal

The Vortex — A Reign of Terror

Started by Dawn Marie

5 Oct 20, 2019
Reply by Dawn Marie

Discerning When the Voices in Your Heart Are of the Devil According to St. Ignatius of Loyola

Discerning When the Voices in Your Heart Are of the Devil According to St. Ignatius of Loyola It is very distinctive and can be easily reco…

Started by Dawn Marie

1 Sep 15, 2019

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dawn Marie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service