Crusaders of the Immaculate Heart

David Gordon Paul LePage's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"I am an older man, but stories like this always bring me to tears. One can only wond…"

David Gordon Paul LePage replied Jan 29, 2023 to How Charity Converted a Dying Soldier

2 Jan 29, 2023
Reply by bernadette szczepkowski

"Pardon me.........but that is so funnnnnyyy!!! (Keeping in mind that the felon will…"

David Gordon Paul LePage replied Jan 23, 2023 to Thief steals St. Michael statue from church, trips, and is injured by the angel’s sword

4 Jan 23, 2023
Reply by Michael

"God Bless and protect you ArchBp Vigano!"

David Gordon Paul LePage replied Jan 19, 2023 to Abp. Viganò: We must ‘celebrate’ the papacy despite the ‘heretical tyrant’ on the throne of St. Peter

5 Jan 20, 2023
Reply by Gloria

"Wow! Talk about telling it as it is! The only criticism is of course that he refuses…"

David Gordon Paul LePage replied Jan 7, 2023 to Fr. Chad Ripperger on the State of Evil in the World

10 Jan 21, 2023
Reply by Jake

"Dawn Marie, I am in entire agreement with your sentiments. ABp. Lefebvre considered…"

David Gordon Paul LePage replied Dec 24, 2022 to Viganò’s Declaration on the Canonical Sanctions Imposed on Father Frank A. Pavone

3 Dec 24, 2022
Reply by Dawn Marie

"Need to remember to change dates! Although not critically important."

David Gordon Paul LePage replied Nov 13, 2022 to Monthly Renewal of Consecration to the Blessed Virgin Mary

1777 on Monday
Reply by jim foley

"Glory be to God in the Highest, who created such a wonderful plan of salvation for u…"

David Gordon Paul LePage replied Oct 7, 2022 to The Most Holy Rosary Feast Day - October 7th

7 Oct 7, 2022
Reply by David Gordon Paul LePage

"Dawn Marie, I agree that these interviews are phenomenal! Whether or not one believe…"

David Gordon Paul LePage replied Mar 14, 2022 to The Putin Interviews

7 Mar 16, 2022
Reply by Dawn Marie

"Ditto! "

David Gordon Paul LePage replied Mar 1, 2022 to 40 Days For the Consecration of Russia and Peace

22 Mar 5, 2022
Reply by Gloria

"I second your message to go back to Church, Dawn Marie. But to the True Church which…"

David Gordon Paul LePage replied Feb 24, 2022 to The emergency Act was passed tonight in the Canadian Parliament. Canada is now in a full unbridled dictatorship.

7 Feb 24, 2022
Reply by David Gordon Paul LePage

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dawn Marie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service