Pontifical High Mass Consecration of Russia to Immaculate Heart of Mary (4 Bishops)

Views: 185

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Does anyone have a copy of this prayer?

Thanks for sharing, Dawn Marie! And thanks for the hint, Kate.  There is also this video that follows, have not seen it in full tho.  https://youtu.be/Pr7hlngdFTo

Isn't it awesome! I hope and pray this will really give way to the One Consecration our Lady wishes. 

Yes, I would like to have a copy of the prayer, too.

CONSECRATION OF RUSSIA

Most Holy Mother of God, Immaculate Heart of Mary, Seat of Mercy, Seat of Goodness, Seat of Pardon, sure door by which souls are to enter Heaven, see on their knees before you four sons of Archbishop Lefebvre, four bishops striving to do what they can to help you to obtain from the pope and bishops of your Divine Son’s one true Church that consecration of Russia to your Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart which can alone obtain peace for mankind in the shadow of a frightful third world war.

In Fatima, Portugal, one hundred years ago, you first warned mankind of the second world war to come, of famine and persecutions, if people would not cease offending God. To prevent these disasters, you promised to return to ask for the consecration of Russia to your Immaculate Heart, and for the communion of reparation of First Saturdays.  If your requests were heeded, Russia would be converted and there would be peace.  If not, disasters would follow and Russia would spread its errors throughout the world.  Twelve years later you returned as you had promised, and you made the double request.

However, trusting in human means to solve the Church’s grave problems, the Catholic churchman did not immediately do what you had requested. Two years later your Divine Son Himself warned mankind through Sister Lucy of Fatima that since His ministers were delaying to carry out His command, they would suffer grave consequences; Russia would spread its errors throughout the world, causing wars and persecutions of the Church, and the pope would suffer greatly. Still the pope preferred his human means of dealing with Russia.

In 1936 Our Lord explained to Sister Lucy that Russia’s conversion depended upon its consecration to your Immaculate Heart because He wanted the whole Church to recognize that conversion was a triumph of your Heart, so that devotion to your Heart would rank alongside devotion to His own Sacred Heart.

Still the churchmen hesitated, so that in 1939 the terrible second world war broke out, and all over the world communism extended its power. Immediately after the war your pilgrim statues of Fatima had great success, but still the churchmen would not do exactly as you had requested and so in 1957 just before Sister Lucy was silenced by the churchmen, she expressed your own sadness that neither good people nor bad people had paid attention to the message of Fatima. You said that the good people gave it no importance, while the cared nothing about it. But you warned us once more that a terrible punishment was imminent.

Just three years later that punishment began with the churchmen’s refusal to make public the third part of your secret message of Fatima, which you had asked them to publish at the latest in 1960.  By an almost unpardonable lie they pretended that you had told them that from 1960 onwards they might publish it, this effort of theirs to stifle your message of Fatima has continued ever since, culminating in the year 2000.  But you have never given up your attempts to save us, while they were even more severely punished by the blindness which overwhelmed them at the Second Vatican Council.  In the third part of the secret it is most likely that you had warned against exactly the errors which prevailed at that Council. And now the entire Church is in darkness, and the world is on the brink of the third and most terrible world war.

Immaculate Heart of Mary, most Holy Mother of God, we cry to you in our distress. Help of Christians, Refugee of Sinners, Comforter of the afflicted we trust in you.  Queen of the Most Holy Rosary, Mother of the Church we implore your most loving, maternal and Immaculate Heart to have mercy upon us poor sinners, your children; hear and answer our plea. We beg of you to obtain from your Divine Son, the graces necessary for the Holy Father and the bishops to fulfill without further delay the long standing-command of Heaven by consecrating Holy Russia to your Immaculate Heart, as was requested and in the manner requested by you on behalf of the Most Holy Trinity so long ago, and which has yet to be accomplished.

Immaculate Heart of Mary, you know how much suffering mankind would have avoided over the last 90 years if only one of the popes during that time had heeded your request for the consecration of Russia. Mother of God, you and your Divine Son alone know what a frightful chastisement is hanging over the heads of mankind if the popes for whatever inadequate human reasons still refuse your request.  If it depends upon them, they will continue to prevaricate, although you told us one hundred years ago how much that would make them suffer.  Mother of God your Divine Son can refuse you nothing that you ask of Him. He wishes the consecration to depend on you, because He wishes your Immaculate Heart to be honored as the source of the consecrations triumph. Holy Mother of God, most humbly upon our knees we beg of you to obtain those graces needed by the pope to perform the consecration.

Meanwhile before you here today, we commend, we entrust, and we do what lies within our power to consecrate Russia to your Immaculate Heart, not because we can remotely take the place of the pope and the bishops of the whole world but because we wish to honor your requests as far as we can.  If only Holy Russia became Catholic once more, the Eastern Church could resurrect the Western Church, presently devastated by materialism and atheism. Mother of God we commend ourselves also to your protection and to your all-powerful intercession with Our Lord Jesus Christ, Lord of Lord and King of Kings, but at the same time a Son who infinitely loves His Mother, and will do anything she asks.



Kate Jackson said:

Does anyone have a copy of this prayer?

Ta very much !


Hi Flavia,

Thanks this is an important prelude to the consecration because Bp Williamson shows his humility, he recognises that the true consecration requires that certain criteria are met. Cardinal Burke is requesting the consecration this morning too - do wish he would condemn Vat II etc publically though...

Our Lady of Fatima pray for us. Amen.


Flavia Talladen Schott said:

Thanks for sharing, Dawn Marie! And thanks for the hint, Kate.  There is also this video that follows, have not seen it in full tho.  https://youtu.be/Pr7hlngdFTo

Isn't it awesome! I hope and pray this will really give way to the One Consecration our Lady wishes. 

Yes, I would like to have a copy of the prayer, too.

Amen. 

Dawn Marie said:

CONSECRATION OF RUSSIA

Most Holy Mother of God, Immaculate Heart of Mary, Seat of Mercy, Seat of Goodness, Seat of Pardon, sure door by which souls are to enter Heaven, see on their knees before you four sons of Archbishop Lefebvre, four bishops striving to do what they can to help you to obtain from the pope and bishops of your Divine Son’s one true Church that consecration of Russia to your Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart which can alone obtain peace for mankind in the shadow of a frightful third world war.

In Fatima, Portugal, one hundred years ago, you first warned mankind of the second world war to come, of famine and persecutions, if people would not cease offending God. To prevent these disasters, you promised to return to ask for the consecration of Russia to your Immaculate Heart, and for the communion of reparation of First Saturdays.  If your requests were heeded, Russia would be converted and there would be peace.  If not, disasters would follow and Russia would spread its errors throughout the world.  Twelve years later you returned as you had promised, and you made the double request.

However, trusting in human means to solve the Church’s grave problems, the Catholic churchman did not immediately do what you had requested. Two years later your Divine Son Himself warned mankind through Sister Lucy of Fatima that since His ministers were delaying to carry out His command, they would suffer grave consequences; Russia would spread its errors throughout the world, causing wars and persecutions of the Church, and the pope would suffer greatly. Still the pope preferred his human means of dealing with Russia.

In 1936 Our Lord explained to Sister Lucy that Russia’s conversion depended upon its consecration to your Immaculate Heart because He wanted the whole Church to recognize that conversion was a triumph of your Heart, so that devotion to your Heart would rank alongside devotion to His own Sacred Heart.

Still the churchmen hesitated, so that in 1939 the terrible second world war broke out, and all over the world communism extended its power. Immediately after the war your pilgrim statues of Fatima had great success, but still the churchmen would not do exactly as you had requested and so in 1957 just before Sister Lucy was silenced by the churchmen, she expressed your own sadness that neither good people nor bad people had paid attention to the message of Fatima. You said that the good people gave it no importance, while the cared nothing about it. But you warned us once more that a terrible punishment was imminent.

Just three years later that punishment began with the churchmen’s refusal to make public the third part of your secret message of Fatima, which you had asked them to publish at the latest in 1960.  By an almost unpardonable lie they pretended that you had told them that from 1960 onwards they might publish it, this effort of theirs to stifle your message of Fatima has continued ever since, culminating in the year 2000.  But you have never given up your attempts to save us, while they were even more severely punished by the blindness which overwhelmed them at the Second Vatican Council.  In the third part of the secret it is most likely that you had warned against exactly the errors which prevailed at that Council. And now the entire Church is in darkness, and the world is on the brink of the third and most terrible world war.

Immaculate Heart of Mary, most Holy Mother of God, we cry to you in our distress. Help of Christians, Refugee of Sinners, Comforter of the afflicted we trust in you.  Queen of the Most Holy Rosary, Mother of the Church we implore your most loving, maternal and Immaculate Heart to have mercy upon us poor sinners, your children; hear and answer our plea. We beg of you to obtain from your Divine Son, the graces necessary for the Holy Father and the bishops to fulfill without further delay the long standing-command of Heaven by consecrating Holy Russia to your Immaculate Heart, as was requested and in the manner requested by you on behalf of the Most Holy Trinity so long ago, and which has yet to be accomplished.

Immaculate Heart of Mary, you know how much suffering mankind would have avoided over the last 90 years if only one of the popes during that time had heeded your request for the consecration of Russia. Mother of God, you and your Divine Son alone know what a frightful chastisement is hanging over the heads of mankind if the popes for whatever inadequate human reasons still refuse your request.  If it depends upon them, they will continue to prevaricate, although you told us one hundred years ago how much that would make them suffer.  Mother of God your Divine Son can refuse you nothing that you ask of Him. He wishes the consecration to depend on you, because He wishes your Immaculate Heart to be honored as the source of the consecrations triumph. Holy Mother of God, most humbly upon our knees we beg of you to obtain those graces needed by the pope to perform the consecration.

Meanwhile before you here today, we commend, we entrust, and we do what lies within our power to consecrate Russia to your Immaculate Heart, not because we can remotely take the place of the pope and the bishops of the whole world but because we wish to honor your requests as far as we can.  If only Holy Russia became Catholic once more, the Eastern Church could resurrect the Western Church, presently devastated by materialism and atheism. Mother of God we commend ourselves also to your protection and to your all-powerful intercession with Our Lord Jesus Christ, Lord of Lord and King of Kings, but at the same time a Son who infinitely loves His Mother, and will do anything she asks.



Kate Jackson said:

Does anyone have a copy of this prayer?

Absolutely, Kate! 

Humility is the virtue of virtues, that is all that is needed for the Consecration, we pray that the Conciliar church may finally realise this. 

Ave Maria!


Kate Jackson said:


Hi Flavia,

Thanks this is an important prelude to the consecration because Bp Williamson shows his humility, he recognises that the true consecration requires that certain criteria are met. Cardinal Burke is requesting the consecration this morning too - do wish he would condemn Vat II etc publically though...

Our Lady of Fatima pray for us. Amen.


Flavia Talladen Schott said:

Thanks for sharing, Dawn Marie! And thanks for the hint, Kate.  There is also this video that follows, have not seen it in full tho.  https://youtu.be/Pr7hlngdFTo

Isn't it awesome! I hope and pray this will really give way to the One Consecration our Lady wishes. 

Yes, I would like to have a copy of the prayer, too.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Dawn Marie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service