Our Times Part I, II, III, and IV - Our Lady's View of Our Times - Father Ripperger

Views: 386

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is great, thank you Michael.  Is there any possibility of putting parts 2 and 3 on here with 1?  I'm afraid as time goes on the threads will be separated and it will be difficult to find them together.

Done.  I removed the two other threads. Father Ripperger outlines the coming chastisement and what we need to do.  It is similar to the excellent advice that Bishop Williamson has provided in his conferences.  

Awesome, thank you!

Michael said:

Done.  I removed the two other threads. Father Ripperger outlines the coming chastisement and what we need to do.  It is similar to the excellent advice that Bishop Williamson has provided in his conferences.  

Part IV added - Q & A with Father Ripperger. 

Wow! These are great! Thank you for posting them Michael.

Bump

Only through part one so far and it is phenomenal!  This should be spread everywhere. 

Will watch this weekend.

Part one is very good, it is a little surprising coming from a conciliar priest.

Ah, I believe Father Ripperger belongs to the FSSP and says the TLM. Let me look that up.... no, he left the FSSP and founded the Doloran Fathers, also known as the Society of the Sorrowful Mother. They were located in Tulsa, Oklahoma, but got kicked out when the the local ordinary retired and was replaced by a non Trad-friendly bishop. He offers the TLM exclusively, and the traditional form of all the sacraments. The Doloran Fathers are all Traditional Catholic exorcists.


Joseph Wilson said:

Part one is very good, it is a little surprising coming from a conciliar priest.

...according to the other group I belong to - " This production may contain useful information.... Fr. Ripperger began as an Fraternity of St. Peter priest. He left them and became a diocesan priest in Omaha. Then, he, along with one other priest, founded an Order called the Dolorians which is presently located in Denver. As late as 2016, he was publicly warning people not to attend any sacraments offered by the priests of the SSPX. ..."

I have to admit I have listened to Fr R and bought books he has had published on mental health etc - true he does not hold the same stance on the crisis in the Church - he still believes that you could work inside the corrupt structures of the conciliar church - so do some of the Friars Immaculate!!!

David Kaftal said:

Ah, I believe Father Ripperger belongs to the FSSP and says the TLM. Let me look that up.... no, he left the FSSP and founded the Doloran Fathers, also known as the Society of the Sorrowful Mother. They were located in Tulsa, Oklahoma, but got kicked out when the the local ordinary retired and was replaced by a non Trad-friendly bishop. He offers the TLM exclusively, and the traditional form of all the sacraments. The Doloran Fathers are all Traditional Catholic exorcists.


Joseph Wilson said:

Part one is very good, it is a little surprising coming from a conciliar priest.

I know he says the Latin Mass only but he is still within the conciliar structure and is loyal to Francis.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Dawn Marie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service