Operation Storm Heaven. This is the name of the initiative carried out in the US by Cardinal Raymond Burke, Cardinal Deacon of St. Agatha of the Goths, the patron of the Sovereign Military Order of Malta from 8 November 2014, from 26 September 2015, a member of the Congregation of the Causes of Saints. It is a national campaign of the Rosary, organized by the Catholic Action for Faith and Family, which aims to bring together a million American Catholics (but that is extended to the Catholic faithful from around the world) to pray the Holy Rosary on the first day of each month, throughout the year. Intentions specifications from the country, under the leadership of Cardinal Burke, joined to personal of all members. Globally we pray that "the Church shines clearly the Light of Truth", because "peace to reign in the hearts of the faithful" and for the private intentions of those who participate in the campaign, praying the rosary in solidarity with other participants from all over the world .
"The campaign is a response to so much evil in the world, which is challenging the faith of many people, leaving them discouraged," said Thomas McKenna, president of the Catholic Action for Faith and Family and campaign director. "The political rhetoric of both men and women can not resolve the current crisis in the world and America's moral. We need divine help, "continued McKenna. "What better way to defeat the evils of abortion, euthanasia, gay marriage, terrorism and many other evils in our world, and uniting in a spiritual army across continents?", A sort of "Rosary Warriors "to" besiege the heavens with prayer, "said McKenna.
In a message to supporters of Cardinal Burke he wrote: "The first temptation that Satan uses to destroy us is discouragement. This temptation is just an illusion, because Christ, alive within us, always gives us the courage, even in the most difficult. We must pray more than ever, especially in the presence of the Blessed Sacrament, and throughout the day. Be brave, my dear brothers and sisters! Firm and sure hope! Let us together this constant prayer. "
The first day of each month, Cardinal Burke will join the members of the campaign, celebrating a Mass and praying the rosary for the intentions of the participants in the initiative. They were also invited to join the cardinals, bishops and clergy.
google translate

Views: 552

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The first day of every month I will happily unite my rosary.  They would do better to launch one for the consecration of Russia but I'm glad to see they are doing one at all and so glad that they recognize that the state of the Church is beyond human help.

These are good signs.

I too will unite my rosary on the first day of the  month.

Yes it would be better if it were for the Consecration of Russia but I will unite my Rosary also and add the intention for the conversion of his eminence to the Traditional faith.

Operation Storm Heaven

The link for more info....

My Rosary is getting heavier and heavier with all my intentions as is everyone's!

But we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us.

Susan do you think you could find the Cardinals email address or mailing address?  I looked last week but came up with nothing :( 

Susan said:

Operation Storm Heaven

The link for more info....

My Rosary is getting heavier and heavier with all my intentions as is everyone's!

But we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us.

Would you want Burke's or all the participating Cardinals?



Dawn Marie said:

Susan do you think you could find the Cardinals email address or mailing address?  I looked last week but came up with nothing :( 

Susan said:

Operation Storm Heaven

The link for more info....

My Rosary is getting heavier and heavier with all my intentions as is everyone's!

But we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us.

Oh my gosh...wow, if you can wangle it all of them but in particular Cardinal Burke's. 

If you get them I'm going to start calling you Susan Saint Anthony!  LOL

Susan said:

Would you want Burke's or all the participating Cardinals?



Dawn Marie said:

Susan do you think you could find the Cardinals email address or mailing address?  I looked last week but came up with nothing :( 

Susan said:

Operation Storm Heaven

The link for more info....

My Rosary is getting heavier and heavier with all my intentions as is everyone's!

But we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us.

"and for the private intentions of those who participate in the campaign"

 

...that means that the consecration of Russia will automatically be included if even one of  us participates!

DM -- Cardinal Burke has a Facebook page. Maybe you can contact him through that?



Dawn Marie said:

Susan do you think you could find the Cardinals email address or mailing address?  I looked last week but came up with nothing :( 

Susan said:

Operation Storm Heaven

The link for more info....

My Rosary is getting heavier and heavier with all my intentions as is everyone's!

But we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us.

I will also unite my rosary and pray for his eminence's conversion.

Joseph Wilson said:

Yes it would be better if it were for the Consecration of Russia but I will unite my Rosary also and add the intention for the conversion of his eminence to the Traditional faith.

Me Too, uniting my family's Rosaries.

I believe that His Eminence is a strong supporter of the TLM, and is doctrinally sound, and furthermore outspoken about it. That's why Francis has banished him to the ecclesiastical equivalent of Antarctica.

Michael said:

I will also unite my rosary and pray for his eminence's conversion.

Joseph Wilson said:

Yes it would be better if it were for the Consecration of Russia but I will unite my Rosary also and add the intention for the conversion of his eminence to the Traditional faith.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Dawn Marie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service