All Discussions Tagged 'New' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Country Advantages - His Excellency Bishop Richard Williamson

Country Advantages Cities and suburbs do do harm to man,But pray to Almighty God he always can. Since no human being was ever created…

Started by Michael

0 Jul 3, 2016

Introduction - New Member

Good day/evening to the forum members. My name is Laura and I living in Pittsburgh, PA. USA with my husband, Michael, of almost 20 years. W…

Started by Laura Caligiuri

17 Feb 11, 2016
Reply by Frankie Houston

Is it permitted to take part in the New Mass? by the Dominican Fathers of Avrillé.

Attendance at the New Mass Is it permitted to take part in the New Mass? Even if the New Mass is valid, it displeases God in so far as it…

Started by Dawn Marie

13 Sep 8, 2015
Reply by David Kaftal

The Traditional Mass vs. The New Mass: A Doctrinal Comparison

The Traditional Mass vs. The New Mass: A Doctrinal Comparison   Source: The Problem of the Liturgical Reform   A Liturgical Rupture The…

Started by Dawn Marie

16 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Joseph Oghenevwede Igbeyi

New Study of Shroud of Turin Shows Incredible Trauma (to Our Lord) Not Discovered Before

Four university professors have published an article in “Injury” magazine revealing that the crucified man that was wrapped in the Turin S…

Started by Dawn Marie

10 May 13, 2014
Reply by Dawn Marie

Doubt and Confusion: The New "Canonizations" ~ Catholic Family News

Catholic Family News Doubt and Confusion:The New "Canonizations"by John VennariContrast between old and new canonization procedures • Weakn…

Started by Dawn Marie

0 Mar 31, 2014

Anne Catherine Emmerich (1774-1824) The 2 Popes and the New Church

I'm not overly familiar with Anne Catherine's work but someone posted this for me to read and I was so taken back.  How can she not be spea…

Started by Dawn Marie

11 Jan 23, 2014

H.E. Bishop Fellay Interview on New Seminary Project May 2013

Started by Dawn Marie

3 May 30, 2013
Reply by Joseph Wilson

Fr. Fattore Makes Front Page of Tampa Tribune With Opening of New Church :)

Father Emilio Fattore leads the congregation, while Jim Garcia's tireless efforts made the new building possible. ARTICLE HERE Radio per…

Started by Dawn Marie

11 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Dawn Marie

New evidence confirms age of Shroud of Turin

New evidence confirms age of Shroud of Turin Source: Catholic World News, 3-27-2013 New experiments conducted at the University of Padua ha…

Started by Dawn Marie

1 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by Joseph Wilson

RSS

© 2017   Created by Dawn Marie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service