Judy Muller's Discussions (725)

Discussions Replied To (408) Replies Latest Activity

"With Love, O Holy Virgin, with love........Amen."

Judy Muller replied Sep 30 to An Invitation to the Blessed Virgin to be Present at our Death

67 on Sunday
Reply by Michael

"St. Michael, pray for us .....intercede us..... protect us and help us.....Amen."

Judy Muller replied Sep 30 to Prayer to St. Michael for Help Against Spiritual Enemies

2281 5 hours ago
Reply by Michael

"Our Lady of the Bowed Head,  pray for the souls in purgatory which  I have recommen…"

Judy Muller replied Sep 30 to OUR LADY OF THE BOWED HEAD

723 13 hours ago
Reply by Flavia Talladen Schott

"Have sent my address to you by  private message...............thank you again and Go…"

Judy Muller replied Sep 25 to Scapulars touched to the reliquary of St. Simon Stock available

15 Sep 25
Reply by Judy Muller

"praying"

Judy Muller replied Sep 24 to abortion

12 Oct 12
Reply by Flavia Talladen Schott

"Yes,  Kate I would like one if it is still possible.........let me know what you nee…"

Judy Muller replied Sep 20 to Scapulars touched to the reliquary of St. Simon Stock available

15 Sep 25
Reply by Judy Muller

"With Love..........Amen."

Judy Muller replied Sep 14 to Why Padre Pio Always Remembered the Holy Souls Suffering

14 Sep 14
Reply by Judy Muller

Judy Muller replied Sep 14 to An Invitation to the Blessed Virgin to be Present at our Death

67 on Sunday
Reply by Michael

Judy Muller replied Sep 14 to Prayer to St. Michael for Help Against Spiritual Enemies

2281 5 hours ago
Reply by Michael

Judy Muller replied Sep 14 to Consecration Prayer to Saint Michael the Archangel

1968 6 hours ago
Reply by Michael

RSS

© 2018   Created by Dawn Marie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service