Gloria's Discussions (1,424)

Discussions Replied To (1347) Replies Latest Activity

"†Deliver us from our enemies, O my God and defend us from them that rise up against…"

Gloria replied 33 minutes ago to Consecration Prayer to Saint Michael the Archangel

1677 33 minutes ago
Reply by Gloria

"†Deliver us from our enemies, O my God and defend us from them that rise up against…"

Gloria replied 37 minutes ago to Prayer to St. Michael for Help Against Spiritual Enemies

1977 37 minutes ago
Reply by Gloria

"O Mary come to our assistance. O Mary make haste to help us."

Gloria replied 39 minutes ago to A Crusaders Prayer~Mary Make Haste to Help us!

2090 39 minutes ago
Reply by Gloria

"Remember, Our Lady of La Salette, true Mother of Sorrows, the tears you shed for us…"

Gloria replied 41 minutes ago to CONSECRATION TO OUR LADY OF LA SALETTE

952 41 minutes ago
Reply by Gloria

"Amen"

Gloria replied 44 minutes ago to PRAYING FOR THE CANONIZATION OF HIS GRACE ARCHBISHOP MARCEL LEFEBVRE

919 44 minutes ago
Reply by Gloria

"Our Lady of the Bowed Head , pray for the souls in purgatory I have recommended to t…"

Gloria replied 46 minutes ago to OUR LADY OF THE BOWED HEAD

587 46 minutes ago
Reply by Gloria

"Than you for sharing this with  all the Crusaders.  I will be sharing this with othe…"

Gloria replied 47 minutes ago to THE SAINTS STORIES OF HEAVEN ~ CATHOLIC DOCTRINE: HEAVEN

1 47 minutes ago
Reply by Gloria

"Hail Mary x 3  We pray that for each Hail Mary we say our guardian angels may place…"

Gloria replied 1 hour ago to THREE AVES FOR THE HOLY FATHER TO CONSECRATE RUSSIA

412 1 hour ago
Reply by Gloria

"Amen."

Gloria replied May 13 to Monthly Renewal of Consecration to the Blessed Virgin Mary

716 May 14
Reply by Cathleen

"Oh, Virgin Mary, Mother of God and our Mother. I consecrate myself entirely to your…"

Gloria replied May 8 to The message of Fatima, the last remedy given to the world ~ The Dominicans of Avrillé

3 May 8
Reply by Gloria

RSS

© 2018   Created by Dawn Marie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service