Gloria's Discussions (1,763)

Discussions Replied To (1682) Replies Latest Activity

"†Deliver us from our enemies, O my God and defend us from them that rise up against…"

Gloria replied 6 hours ago to Consecration Prayer to Saint Michael the Archangel

2226 6 hours ago
Reply by Gloria

"†Deliver us from our enemies, O my God and defend us from them that rise up against…"

Gloria replied 6 hours ago to Prayer to St. Michael for Help Against Spiritual Enemies

2553 6 hours ago
Reply by Gloria

"O Mary come to our assistance, O Mary make haste to help us."

Gloria replied 6 hours ago to A Crusaders Prayer~Mary Make Haste to Help us!

2738 5 hours ago
Reply by Flavia Talladen Schott

"Remember, Our Lady of La Salette, true Mother of Sorrows, the tears you shed for us…"

Gloria replied 6 hours ago to CONSECRATION TO OUR LADY OF LA SALETTE

1503 6 hours ago
Reply by Gloria

"Remember, Our Lady of La Salette, true Mother of Sorrows, the tears you shed for us…"

Gloria replied 6 hours ago to CONSECRATION TO OUR LADY OF LA SALETTE

1503 6 hours ago
Reply by Gloria

"Amen+++ for this very special intention, for Thy Praise, Honour and Glory O Dearest…"

Gloria replied 6 hours ago to PRAYING FOR THE CANONIZATION OF HIS GRACE ARCHBISHOP MARCEL LEFEBVRE

1446 6 hours ago
Reply by Gloria

"Amen."

Gloria replied 6 hours ago to An Invitation to the Blessed Virgin to be Present at our Death

124 6 hours ago
Reply by Gloria

"Amen."

Gloria replied 6 hours ago to Compass of Faith Prayers for the Conversion of Our Cities

82 6 hours ago
Reply by Gloria

"Hail Mary, full of grace,the Lord is with thee Blessed art thou among women, and bl…"

Gloria replied 6 hours ago to THREE AVES FOR THE HOLY FATHER TO CONSECRATE RUSSIA

622 5 hours ago
Reply by Flavia Talladen Schott

"Our Lady of the Bowed Head , pray for the souls in purgatory I have recommended to t…"

Gloria replied 6 hours ago to OUR LADY OF THE BOWED HEAD

851 6 hours ago
Reply by Gloria

RSS

© 2019   Created by Dawn Marie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service