Gloria's Discussions (2,002)

Discussions Replied To (1920) Replies Latest Activity

"Amen."

Gloria replied on Sunday to Monthly Renewal of Consecration to the Blessed Virgin Mary

935 on Monday
Reply by Alley

"Lord, Lord ,Lord have mercy on us all. Our Beloved Mother, shelter us under thy mant…"

Gloria replied Oct 9 to Francis to Favorite Journalist: "Jesus was not at all a God." ~ Rorate Caeli

5 Oct 10
Reply by bernadette szczepkowski

"†Deliver us from our enemies, O my God and defend us from them that rise up against…"

Gloria replied Oct 9 to Consecration Prayer to Saint Michael the Archangel

2766 22 hours ago
Reply by Michael

"†Deliver us from our enemies, O my God and defend us from them that rise up against…"

Gloria replied Oct 9 to Prayer to St. Michael for Help Against Spiritual Enemies

3100 22 hours ago
Reply by Michael

"Amen."

Gloria replied Oct 9 to A Crusaders Prayer~Mary Make Haste to Help us!

3418 22 hours ago
Reply by Michael

"Remember, Our Lady of La Salette, true Mother of Sorrows, the tears you shed for us…"

Gloria replied Oct 9 to CONSECRATION TO OUR LADY OF LA SALETTE

2093 17 hours ago
Reply by Alley

"Our Lady of the Bowed Head , pray for the souls in purgatory I have recommended to t…"

Gloria replied Oct 9 to OUR LADY OF THE BOWED HEAD

1070 yesterday
Reply by Flavia Talladen Schott

"Amen."

Gloria replied Oct 9 to Compass of Faith Prayers for the Conversion of Our Cities

725 22 hours ago
Reply by Michael

"Amen+++ for this very special intention, for Thy Praise, Honour and Glory O Dearest…"

Gloria replied Oct 9 to PRAYING FOR THE CANONIZATION OF HIS GRACE ARCHBISHOP MARCEL LEFEBVRE

1891 22 hours ago
Reply by Michael

"Hail Mary, full of grace,the Lord is with thee Blessed art thou among women, and ble…"

Gloria replied Oct 9 to THREE AVES FOR THE HOLY FATHER TO CONSECRATE RUSSIA

833 yesterday
Reply by Flavia Talladen Schott

RSS

© 2019   Created by Dawn Marie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service