Dawn Marie's Discussions (5,226)

Discussions Replied To (3589) Replies Latest Activity

"Excellent"

Dawn Marie replied Nov 9 to Letter from Fr. Kramer

2 Nov 9
Reply by Dawn Marie

"To thee O Mary. Amen"

Dawn Marie replied Oct 13 to Monthly Renewal of Consecration to the Blessed Virgin Mary

791 on Wednesday
Reply by Betty L. Pomroy-Martinez

"God grant him eternal rest+"

Dawn Marie replied Sep 15 to A Comforting Thought....

1 Sep 15
Reply by Dawn Marie

"I'm amazed by this.  Anna tried to tell me about him last year but there was absolut…"

Dawn Marie replied Sep 2 to Our Lady of Revelation part 1- Intro & Conversion of Bruno 8 Part Conference

3 Sep 2
Reply by Dawn Marie

"I was mistaken, this is an 8 part series.  Edited to include the last 4 parts to it.…"

Dawn Marie replied Sep 1 to Our Lady of Revelation part 1- Intro & Conversion of Bruno 8 Part Conference

3 Sep 2
Reply by Dawn Marie

"Copied from my friend Jon Jacobson  August 26th 2018 From Father Carlos Martins I…"

Dawn Marie replied Aug 27 to Priest: ‘Evil’ gay bishops ‘persecute, blackmail’ faithful priests who might expose their secret ~ Life Site News

4 Aug 27
Reply by Dawn Marie

"Paul Morgan?"

Dawn Marie replied Aug 25 to Father Morgan Conference in Cork, Ireland

2 Aug 25
Reply by Michael

"Seeing many of the novus ordo or vatii people as it were finally starting to wake up…"

Dawn Marie replied Aug 19 to On being Catholic in the time of dry wood ~ Return to Fatima

4 Aug 20
Reply by David Kaftal

"Indeed.  Thankfully he is no longer the Superior General, no longer the leader of th…"

Dawn Marie replied Aug 16 to Member of Francis' Inner Circle: "Church in New Phase, beyond Scripture and Tradition"

4 Aug 16
Reply by Dawn Marie

"† Amen †"

Dawn Marie replied Aug 13 to Monthly Renewal of Consecration to the Blessed Virgin Mary

791 on Wednesday
Reply by Betty L. Pomroy-Martinez

RSS

© 2018   Created by Dawn Marie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service