Dawn Marie's Discussions (4,597)

Discussions Replied To (3134) Replies Latest Activity

"Aww, I'm so sorry honey.  Well no worries you'll have lots of blessed stuff coming i…"

Dawn Marie replied 10 hours ago to Putting Together Packages for Crusaders with Holy Medals and Oil~If Interested Please Send in Your Mailing Address

17 10 hours ago
Reply by Dawn Marie

"I'm having a little difficulty getting the Holy Face medals in time, but I will stil…"

Dawn Marie replied 13 hours ago to Putting Together Packages for Crusaders with Holy Medals and Oil~If Interested Please Send in Your Mailing Address

17 10 hours ago
Reply by Dawn Marie

"Ok I bought 2 gallons of oil today ready for Bishop Williamson to bless :)"

Dawn Marie replied 13 hours ago to Putting Together Packages for Crusaders with Holy Medals and Oil~If Interested Please Send in Your Mailing Address

17 10 hours ago
Reply by Dawn Marie

"teeheehee "

Dawn Marie replied 14 hours ago to Thread for Funnies :)))

1287 14 hours ago
Reply by Dawn Marie

"Just for you Peter :) "

Dawn Marie replied 14 hours ago to Thread for Funnies :)))

1287 14 hours ago
Reply by Dawn Marie

"'Less easy to understand is his optimism for the future of a restoration of order an…"

Dawn Marie replied 21 hours ago to Church Predictions - His Excellency Bishop Richard Williamson

1 21 hours ago
Reply by Dawn Marie

"Not sure if it's in German but if you put her name in your google search maybe somet…"

Dawn Marie replied yesterday to Messages of the DIVINE MERCY to Marie-Julie Jahenny

3 yesterday
Reply by Dawn Marie

"I read about this the other day, very wicked stuff and it looks like the man came in…"

Dawn Marie replied on Sunday to Priest Charged with Assault for Defending Eucharist during Traditional Latin Mass - The Remnant

3 on Sunday
Reply by Michael

"Thanks for the info David, I have always wondered about that."

Dawn Marie replied on Saturday to Thread for Funnies :)))

1287 14 hours ago
Reply by Dawn Marie

""

Dawn Marie replied on Saturday to Thread for Funnies :)))

1287 14 hours ago
Reply by Dawn Marie

RSS

© 2017   Created by Dawn Marie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service