Kate Jackson's Discussions (297)

Discussions Replied To (250) Replies Latest Activity

"amen"

Kate Jackson replied Nov 8 to In Reparation for the Reformation and destruction of Christendom.

318 21 hours ago
Reply by Michael

"Martyrs of the Reformation pray for us. Amen."

Kate Jackson replied Oct 23 to In Reparation for the Reformation and destruction of Christendom.

318 21 hours ago
Reply by Michael

"Pray for us*"

Kate Jackson replied Oct 12 to In Reparation for the Reformation and destruction of Christendom.

318 21 hours ago
Reply by Michael

"Holy martyrs and saints of the Reformation, pray got us."

Kate Jackson replied Oct 12 to In Reparation for the Reformation and destruction of Christendom.

318 21 hours ago
Reply by Michael

"Saints of the Reformation - pray for us and most especially Amber and Charlie."

Kate Jackson replied Oct 10 to In Reparation for the Reformation and destruction of Christendom.

318 21 hours ago
Reply by Michael

"Hi Doreen, I certainly have three scapulars available. You need to send me your addr…"

Kate Jackson replied Sep 24 to Scapulars touched to the reliquary of St. Simon Stock available

15 Sep 25
Reply by Judy Muller

"Hi David, If the Archconfraternity of St Michael's Scapular can be ressurrected, I…"

Kate Jackson replied Sep 22 to Scapulars touched to the reliquary of St. Simon Stock available

15 Sep 25
Reply by Judy Muller

"Hello Margo, I welcome your friendship through Christ.  Did you mean to request one…"

Kate Jackson replied Sep 20 to Scapulars touched to the reliquary of St. Simon Stock available

15 Sep 25
Reply by Judy Muller

"Someone has been doing some research on the St Michael Scapular: What are the…"

Kate Jackson replied Sep 20 to Scapulars touched to the reliquary of St. Simon Stock available

15 Sep 25
Reply by Judy Muller

"Thanks for the link David.  I do like the idea of a St Michael Scapular: The Scapul…"

15 Sep 25
Reply by Judy Muller

RSS

© 2018   Created by Dawn Marie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service