Kate Jackson's Discussions (270)

Discussions Replied To (229) Replies Latest Activity

"We intend to make a mini pilgrimage to the grave of St David Lewis on Monday 23rd, J…"

Kate Jackson replied 10 hours ago to In Reparation for the Reformation and destruction of Christendom.

185 8 hours ago
Reply by Michael

"I wonder if he is the same priest that was negotiating for the Church building in Ro…"

Kate Jackson replied Jul 13 to New General Superior of SSPX?

12 on Tuesday
Reply by Flavia Talladen Schott

"Amen"

Kate Jackson replied Jul 11 to In Reparation for the Reformation and destruction of Christendom.

185 8 hours ago
Reply by Michael

"How lovely - I will direct my OLMC novena towards this event - thanks for telling us…"

Kate Jackson replied Jul 2 to Received A Letter From President Trump Today

5 Jul 3
Reply by Susan

"40 Martyrs - ora pro nobis"

Kate Jackson replied Jun 30 to In Reparation for the Reformation and destruction of Christendom.

185 8 hours ago
Reply by Michael

"For the above intentions and another private intention - St Philip Evans -pray for u…"

Kate Jackson replied Jun 29 to In Reparation for the Reformation and destruction of Christendom.

185 8 hours ago
Reply by Michael

"Amen"

Kate Jackson replied Jun 27 to In Reparation for the Reformation and destruction of Christendom.

185 8 hours ago
Reply by Michael

"Amen"

Kate Jackson replied Jun 26 to Prayer to St. Michael for Help Against Spiritual Enemies

2090 17 hours ago
Reply by Michael

"Thanks fellow prayer warriors! In Him Kate"

Kate Jackson replied Jun 17 to Prayers needed

8 Jun 23
Reply by Margo

"Thanks so much. (Funnily enought ds felt quite happy about his second Chem exam toda…"

Kate Jackson replied Jun 13 to Prayers needed

8 Jun 23
Reply by Margo

RSS

© 2018   Created by Dawn Marie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service