Kate Jackson's Discussions (288)

Discussions Replied To (243) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Margo, I welcome your friendship through Christ.  Did you mean to request one…"

Kate Jackson replied yesterday to Scapulars touched to the reliquary of St. Simon Stock available

11 16 hours ago
Reply by Doreen

"Someone has been doing some research on the St Michael Scapular: What are the…"

Kate Jackson replied yesterday to Scapulars touched to the reliquary of St. Simon Stock available

11 16 hours ago
Reply by Doreen

"Thanks for the link David.  I do like the idea of a St Michael Scapular: The Scapul…"

11 16 hours ago
Reply by Doreen

"Dear David, they are about 2 inches long and just over an inch wide, (4cmX3cm) I can…"

11 16 hours ago
Reply by Doreen

"Amen"

Kate Jackson replied yesterday to In Reparation for the Reformation and destruction of Christendom.

259 17 hours ago
Reply by Michael

"Amen "

Kate Jackson replied Sep 13 to In Reparation for the Reformation and destruction of Christendom.

259 17 hours ago
Reply by Michael

"Amen"

Kate Jackson replied Sep 13 to In Reparation for the Reformation and destruction of Christendom.

259 17 hours ago
Reply by Michael

"For Brother Columba SSPX. Amen"

Kate Jackson replied Aug 31 to In Reparation for the Reformation and destruction of Christendom.

259 17 hours ago
Reply by Michael

"We may need this: ( posted on http://dymphnaroad.blogspot.com/ ) A PRAYER FOR T…"

Kate Jackson replied Aug 26 to Priest: ‘Evil’ gay bishops ‘persecute, blackmail’ faithful priests who might expose their secret ~ Life Site News

4 Aug 27
Reply by Dawn Marie

"Amen"

Kate Jackson replied Aug 24 to Honoring the Immaculate Heart of Mary, 2018 ~ Return to Fatima

2 Aug 24
Reply by Kate Jackson

RSS

© 2018   Created by Dawn Marie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service