Kate Jackson's Discussions (456)

Discussions Replied To (384) Replies Latest Activity

"Amen"

Kate Jackson replied yesterday to Monthly Renewal of Consecration to the Blessed Virgin Mary

897 yesterday
Reply by Kate Jackson

"Day 2 -  of novena matins prime terce sext  none vespers compline"

Kate Jackson replied yesterday to Office of the Immaculate Conception

9 yesterday
Reply by Kate Jackson

"Amen"

Kate Jackson replied on Thursday to PRAYING FOR THE CANONIZATION OF HIS GRACE ARCHBISHOP MARCEL LEFEBVRE

1730 17 hours ago
Reply by Flavia Talladen Schott

"It’s been a long time ...but I think you might be wrong Flavia, I was conditionally…"

Kate Jackson replied on Thursday to MONS. ZENDEJAS: SERMON OF HOLY THURSDAY ON THE OCCASION OF THE CONSECRATION OF SAINTS OILS IN AVRILLÉ, FRANCE ~ Non Possumus

6 on Thursday
Reply by Kate Jackson

"Here is last night's catechism class: Fr Morgan's Catechism Class - 9th July, 2019 "

Kate Jackson replied on Wednesday to Catechism Lessons with Fr Paul Morgan (and the Sisters that left the SSPX recently) - online

1 on Wednesday
Reply by Kate Jackson

"Please pray for Fr Paul Mogan’s  intentions most especially regarding a priest who w…"

Kate Jackson replied Jul 8 to In Reparation for the Reformation and destruction of Christendom.

604 19 hours ago
Reply by Michael

"I've just realised why I like this man! .....I have one friend who fights for what s…"

Kate Jackson replied Jul 5 to Pascendi ~ His Excellency Bishop Richard Williamson

5 Jul 5
Reply by Kate Jackson

"Amen"

Kate Jackson replied Jun 30 to In Reparation for the Reformation and destruction of Christendom.

604 19 hours ago
Reply by Michael

"Thanks for this upload."

Kate Jackson replied Jun 29 to Bishop Richard Williamson – Overcoming A Post-Truth World

3 Jun 29
Reply by Kate Jackson

"Ora pro nobis"

Kate Jackson replied Jun 28 to In Reparation for the Reformation and destruction of Christendom.

604 19 hours ago
Reply by Michael

RSS

© 2019   Created by Dawn Marie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service