Serena Joseph-Harris's Discussions (190)

Discussions Replied To (146) Replies Latest Activity

"Amen +"

Serena Joseph-Harris replied on Thursday to Consecration Prayer to Saint Michael the Archangel

3607 5 hours ago
Reply by Michael

"With faith, hoe and love + Amen."

Serena Joseph-Harris replied Sep 13 to Monthly Renewal of Consecration to the Blessed Virgin Mary

1111 Sep 14
Reply by Mary Ellen

"St. Michael pray for us Amen"

Serena Joseph-Harris replied Sep 2 to Consecration Prayer to Saint Michael the Archangel

3607 5 hours ago
Reply by Michael

"St. Michael, pray for me Amen_"

Serena Joseph-Harris replied Aug 29 to Prayer to St. Michael for Help Against Spiritual Enemies

3890 5 hours ago
Reply by Michael

"Glorious St Michael pray for us Amen+"

Serena Joseph-Harris replied Aug 27 to Consecration Prayer to Saint Michael the Archangel

3607 5 hours ago
Reply by Michael

"St. Michael come to my aid so that I may victoriously fight  and wholly vanquish tha…"

Serena Joseph-Harris replied Aug 18 to Prayer to St. Michael for Help Against Spiritual Enemies

3890 5 hours ago
Reply by Michael

"St. Michael, Mighty Heavenly Prince, pray for us Amen+"

Serena Joseph-Harris replied Aug 16 to Prayer to St. Michael for Help Against Spiritual Enemies

3890 5 hours ago
Reply by Michael

"St. Michael, pray for us Amen+"

Serena Joseph-Harris replied Aug 13 to Prayer to St. Michael for Help Against Spiritual Enemies

3890 5 hours ago
Reply by Michael

"Amen and with love+ "

Serena Joseph-Harris replied Aug 13 to Monthly Renewal of Consecration to the Blessed Virgin Mary

1111 Sep 14
Reply by Mary Ellen

"St. Michael, pray for me Amen+"

Serena Joseph-Harris replied Aug 12 to Consecration Prayer to Saint Michael the Archangel

3607 5 hours ago
Reply by Michael

RSS

© 2020   Created by Dawn Marie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service