David Kaftal's Discussions (684)

Discussions Replied To (640) Replies Latest Activity

"It's ironic that Fr. Rodriguez is associated with the St. Vincent Ferrer Foundation…"

David Kaftal replied Apr 2 to Fatima and Tuy ~ Father Michael Rodriguez

5 Apr 9
Reply by Dawn Marie

"From the press release (excuse me, "Letter to Parents"), you'd never know they were…"

David Kaftal replied Mar 29 to This is the sermon for this Sunday following the ejection of Sr Mary Elizabeth SSPX - U.K.

11 Apr 9
Reply by Dawn Marie

"Ahhhh. I see.  "

David Kaftal replied Mar 29 to This is the sermon for this Sunday following the ejection of Sr Mary Elizabeth SSPX - U.K.

11 Apr 9
Reply by Dawn Marie

"This link takes me to a stupid animated cartoon excerpt. Not sure what happened. Tri…"

David Kaftal replied Mar 28 to This is the sermon for this Sunday following the ejection of Sr Mary Elizabeth SSPX - U.K.

11 Apr 9
Reply by Dawn Marie

"Thank you Michael for posting this ray of hope!"

David Kaftal replied Mar 28 to St. Joseph: Patron of the Triumph of Mary's Immaculate Heart‏ ~ Sensus Fidelium

1 Mar 28
Reply by David Kaftal

"The second chart (the one compiled by Church Militant) seems pretty accurate, except…"

David Kaftal replied Mar 16 to National Survey Stats Between TLM Goers and Novus Ordo Goers

5 Mar 17
Reply by Kate Jackson

"Wow! Those fromrome.wordpress.com articles are dynamite!! I've got to sign up for th…"

David Kaftal replied Mar 13 to Regular postcard to the Holy Father...

9 Mar 14
Reply by Kate Jackson

"O Holy Mary, Mother of God, I am thy worthless slave. Please grant me the grace to b…"

David Kaftal replied Mar 13 to Monthly Renewal of Consecration to the Blessed Virgin Mary

897 Jul 14
Reply by Kate Jackson

"Kate, regarding the encyclical from the Council of Lyon, Fr. Gruner didn't say it wa…"

David Kaftal replied Mar 13 to Regular postcard to the Holy Father...

9 Mar 14
Reply by Kate Jackson

"Are you sending your postcards to Pope Benedict XVI, or to "Francis"? There hasn't b…"

David Kaftal replied Mar 9 to Regular postcard to the Holy Father...

9 Mar 14
Reply by Kate Jackson

RSS

© 2019   Created by Dawn Marie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service