David Kaftal's Discussions (697)

Discussions Replied To (651) Replies Latest Activity

"There is so much good in this article that I feel like a spoilsport or fault-finder…"

David Kaftal replied May 15 to May 13, 1917, Mary’s Promise ~ Return to Fatima

1 May 15
Reply by David Kaftal

"Amen!"

David Kaftal replied May 13 to Monthly Renewal of Consecration to the Blessed Virgin Mary

941 6 hours ago
Reply by Gloria

"You're welcome! When I think of the Fatima prayer, which includes "...lead all soul…"

David Kaftal replied May 9 to Padre Pio says God is “obliged” to answer this type of prayer

21 Sep 29
Reply by Flavia Talladen Schott

""

David Kaftal replied May 8 to Thread for Funnies :)))

1413 Sep 18

"I found a wonderful website with many quotes from and stories about Padre Pio, all f…"

David Kaftal replied May 7 to Padre Pio says God is “obliged” to answer this type of prayer

21 Sep 29

""

David Kaftal replied Apr 26 to Thread for Funnies :)))

1413 Sep 18

"It also sounds like what we're experiencing now will get much worse before it gets b…"

David Kaftal replied Apr 22 to A Message From Our Lord to Our Day Given to Ven. Sister Domenica of Paradise (1473-1553)

4 Apr 24
Reply by Kate Jackson

"The first thing I thought of when I heard about the fire was the fatal earthquake th…"

David Kaftal replied Apr 16 to Notre Dame

17 Apr 21
Reply by Kate Jackson

"Padre Pio used to tell a story:  "One day Our Lord while making rounds of Paradise s…"

David Kaftal replied Apr 15 to Thread for Funnies :)))

1413 Sep 18

"At 1 hr 24 minutes of the 4th video, HE mentions a lady who had a vision around 2008…"

David Kaftal replied Apr 11 to Pascendi ~ His Excellency Bishop Richard Williamson

5 Jul 5
Reply by Kate Jackson

RSS

© 2019   Created by Dawn Marie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service